|Photo courtesy of the p2 Collaborative of WNY, inc.|
Well then continue reading to learn more about the P2 Collaborative of Western New York, Inc. and the American Red Cross, Greater Buffalo Chapter’s FREE Living Healthy workshops in Western New York!
Our workshops are taught by specially-trained volunteer leaders -- some of whom have health conditions themselves – and cover new topics each week while providing participants with opportunities for interaction and group problem solving.
Workshop participants will:
- Find better ways of dealing with pain and fatigue
- Discover easy exercises to help improve or maintain strength and energy
- Learn the appropriate use of medications
- Improve nutrition
- Talk effectively with family, friends and health professionals
- Understand new treatment choices
- Feel better about life
Workshops will be held on Tuesdays from 4pm-6:30pm on the following days:
· April 12
· April 19
· April 26
· May 3
· May 10
· May 17
For more information, please call 716-878-2371.